The classes being offered at the 2017 Salt Lake Christmas Tour are now posted at the website. Based on the overwhelming success of Regina Negrycz’s DNA presentation in 2016, we’ve asked her back to present a week-long DNA-oriented series. In addition to the lectures, Regina has agreed to do one-on-ones with Christmas Tour attendees, helping them analyze their data!
So – Anyone coming to the Christmas Tour in 2017 should plan on bringing their DNA data if they want to go over it with Regina.
Regina’s lectures at the 2017 Salt Lake Christmas Tour are as follows:
- Navigating Your 23&Me Results
- Answering your AncestryDNA Questions
- Reviewing FTDNA Tests and Results
- Exploring MyHeritage DNA
- Mapping Your DNA to Create Your Genetic Fan Chart
Lectures will also be given by the following speakers (with number of lectures in parentheses):
- Thomas MacEntee (10)
- Lisa Alzo (5)
- Arlene Eakle (3)
- Leland K Meitzler (1)
- Raymon Nesbitt – FamilySearch (1)
- Ron Tanner – FamilySearch (1)
- Maureen MacDonald (1)
- Anna Swayne – Ancestry DNA (1)
- Dwight Radford (1)
- Kevan Hansen (1)
- Bruce Buzbee – RootsMagic Developer (1)
- Loni Gardner (1)
I will write more about the above presenters and their planned presentations in upcoming articles.