I already covered today, on this site, a laminated guided dedicated to helping educate researchers on organizing family research. Now here is a brand new book to help but those concepts into action. Family Tree Memory Keeper: Your Workbook for Family History, Stories & Genealogy comes form the editors at Family Tree Magazine, Allison Dolan and Diane Haddad.
This new book is in large part a memory book, but with some added features. Here is the list of benefits from the book cover:
- “dozens of fill-in pages to records all your essential family information
- convenient paperback format for writing and photocopying pages
- space for mounting photographs
- maps to mark your family’s migration routes
- tips for researching your family history
- a comprehensive list of additional resources”
With this book you can record you genealogy in an organized format, you can use it as a guide to add memories and as a tool to collecting new information about family and yourself. Use this book to tract heirlooms, histories, and records. Use it to record family recipes and favorite stories, and much more.
This is the kind of fill-in-the-blank book that can make research just a little be more fun. It is also a great way to introduce younger generations to their family history. For birthdays or the coming holidays, this book makes a great gift.
Order a copy today of Family Tree Memory Keeper: Your Workbook for Family History, Stories & Genealogy from Family Roots Publishing, Price: $19.59.