To coincide with St Patrick’s Day 2017, Findmypast is making their entire collection of more than 116 million Irish records free for a limited time!
Through 17 March 2017, you can access the largest collection of Irish records online for FREE!
Unique records from World War 1 and the Easter Rising, extensive travel and migration collections, as well as detailed Irish court and prison registers are all available to help you add colour to your users’ discoveries.
Access Findmypast’s Irish records for FREE through March 17 – Saint Patrick’s Day! Click on the appropriate link below for access.
You can get free access to the following:
- Over 10 million Irish Catholic Parish Registers
- Over 9.5 million Census records including the 1901 and 1911 censuses
- Over 22 million Petty Sessions Court Registers
- Over 33 million Irish newspaper articles spanning the years 1708 to 1956
- Over 7.3 million Dog Licenses
- Over 24 million Irish Passenger Lists
- Over 2.4 million workhouse & poor law records
- 4 million Irish Quaker records
- Over 131,000 Easter Uprising & Ireland Under Martial Law
- Prison Registers, featuring over 3.5 million names
- Landed Estates Court records featuring details of over 500,000 tenants residing on estates all over Ireland
- The complete Griffith’s Valuation
- The most comprehensive set of national directories, dating back to 1814
- Indexes to Irish wills dating from 1270 – 1858
- Over 400,000 gravestones and church memorials
Click on the appropriate link above to access the FREE databases. REMEMBER – the offer ends at the end of the day March 17.