I just returned from RootsTech 2016 this last week, after having an amazing nearly week-long experience there. One of the topics that it seemed everyone was interested in was DNA and Genetic research. A number of classes were held on the topic, and numerous exhibitors were featuring DNA-related products. Diahan Southard was there, offering both auditorium and at-the-booth classes to DNA enthusiasts. Diahan has written seven 4-page laminated guides on DNA research. Elizabeth Shown Mills and Angie Bush have also written quick-guides on the topic. Family Roots Publishing has purchased a large quantity of the guides, bundled all nine of them together and reduced the price over 15% on the bundle. An $82.55 value, FRPC is now making the bundle available through March 14 for just $69.95 (plus $5.50 p&h). Order the bundle by clicking here.
Don’t need the entire bundle? We’ve reduced the price on the guides themselves by 10% during the sale period.
Again, this bundle is made up of seven 4-page laminated guides on DNA research, by Diahan Southard; one Quicksheet – Citing Genetic Sources for History Research, by Elizabeth Shown Mills, and one Genealogy at a Glance – Genetic Genealogy Basics, by Angie Bush. Click on the links to see the details about each item. Use your back arrow to come back to this page to order the bundle or view other items in the list below. If you just want new guides that you may not already have, you may purchase them at 10% off.
Note that no Coupon Code is needed to get the discounts. If you wish to purchase by phone, call us at 801-949-7259 from 9a.m.-5:30p.m. PST Monday through Friday.
- Understanding 23andMe, by Diahan Southard
- Understanding AncestryDNA, by Diahan Southard
- Understanding Family Tree DNA, by Diahan Southard
- Getting Started: Genetics for the Genealogist, by Diahan Southard
- Autosomal DNA for the Genealogist, by Diahan Southard
- Mitochondrial DNA for the Genealogist, by Diahan Southard
- Y Chromosome DNA for the Genealogist, by Diahan Southard
- Genealogy at a Glance: Genetic Genealogy Basics, by Angie Bush
- Quicksheet: Citing Genetic Sources for Family History by Elizabeth Shown Mills