Family Roots Publishing is offering a package deal of the RootsMagic 7 software (full version) and Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic 7, a 395-page book for over 55% off. Normally $44.90 for the two items, we’re making them available for just $19.88 – the best price ever offered on the finest genealogy software & guidebook available today! Better yet, the package is for the CD-ROM of the software and the perfect-bound soft-cover book – not Internet downloads. The last time FRPC was able to do a RootsMagic sale of this nature was four years ago – and that was for RootsMagic version 4! There is no catch to the offer. This is the latest software and book. No new version will be coming out in the next few months. In this case, a deal too good to be true really is true! This offer is limited to the first 200 orders received prior to midnight PDT Monday, June 29, 2015 – so order now!
Click here or on the illustration to order the program & book bundle.
Click here to read the full details about RootsMagic 7. Use your back-arrow to return to this page and order the bundle.
THE PROGRAM – ROOTSMAGIC 7
RootsMagic, Version 7 ; Published: 2015; Software; CD; Platform: Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000/ Mac OS X; Item #: RM16
RootsMagic is the award-winning genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
Compare the features with any other genealogy software. See for yourself why Family Tree Magazine called RootsMagic, “Probably the best all-around genealogy program, RootsMagic offers a winning combination of features for both casual and serious genealogists.”
- The Main Screen
- RootsMagic has six main views, plus a sidebar for easier navigation. You switch between the views by simply clicking on the tab for the desired view. All views are fully navigatible using either the mouse or arrow keys. Double clicking on a person’s name brings up the data entry screen for that person. You can even open multiple databases side by side.
- The Edit Screen
- The RootsMagic edit screen lets you add an unlimited number of facts for every person (i.e. birth, death, marriage, occupation, religion, description, etc). If you want to add a fact type that isn’t in RootsMagic’s predefined list, you can simply create your own fact types. RootsMagic also allows notes and unlimited source citations for every fact.
- Every piece of information on a person is available from this one screen… name, parent and spouse info, personal and family facts, DNA test results, alternate names, or LDS information. You can directly access the notes, sources, media, and more for every item.
- The RootsMagic Explorer
- The RootsMagic Explorer is the heart of RootsMagic’ search system. The Explorer makes it easy to find and edit anyone in your file. Quickly search by surname or given names, genetic lines, or perform sophisticated searches easily. Even find women by their married names.
- And you can easily edit any person in the search list with the click of a single button.
- Let RootsMagic Find Your Family Online
- With WebHints, RootsMagic automatically searches your favorite genealogy records sites including FamilySearch and MyHeritage for possible matches to your data. Clicking on the light bulb opens up a web browser with the matching records (some records may require a subscription). The powerful WebSearch allows you to quickly search the internet for more matches.
- Sources – Documenting Your Family History
- RootsMagic provides a powerful source list which lets you add, edit, delete, and print the sources of your information. Simply add the source once, then when you add a fact to a person and want to document where that information came from, you simply point to the source in the source list.
- And best of all, the RootsMagic SourceWizard will help you write properly formatted sources regardless of your expertise. Quickly and easily create sources as defined by Evidence!, Evidence Explained, or Cite Your Sources. You can even create your own source types.
- Printing Reports
- RootsMagic offers a large selection of printouts, all available from a single report dialog. Pedigree charts, family group sheets, wall charts, 7 styles of narrative reports (where RootsMagic writes the sentences for you), numerous lists, mailing labels, calendars, relationship charts, individual summaries, and photo trees. And if that isn’t enough, RootsMagic even provides a custom report generator, so you can create your own specialized lists.
- Publish Your Family History
- Publishing your family history has never been easier. The RootsMagic Publisher lets you combine multiple reports and charts into a single document, and will automatically create a table of contents and full index for the book. You can include photos, notes, sources and other text in your book. You can even add cover and title pages, copyright page, dedication, and more.
- Send your book directly to your printer, or save it to a PDF file to burn on a CD or email to family members.
- Create Spectacular Wall Charts
- RootsMagic lets you create beautiful full color ancestor, descendant, and hourglass wall charts. You have full control over the positioning, size, colors, fonts, and other aspects of every object in the chart. With simple mouse control you can resize an individual’s box, or drag it to another location on the canvas without breaking the family links. You can change colors of individual boxes, or change the font or color of the text in the boxes. You can even customize your chart by adding additional text, pictures, or shapes to the chart, and you can change the background image or color.
- Publish Online
- Looking for a free and easy way to share your family history with the world? RootsMagic can create beautiful, dynamic websites with pedigree, family and individual views as well as supporting notes, sources, and media. And with our free My.RootsMagic.com hosting service, your genealogy has an online home with the click of a mouse.
- Make Shareable CDs
- You’ve worked hard to collect and organize your family history, and now RootsMagic makes it easy to share that history with your family and friends. Your Shareable CD™ will feature a custom home page with your own title, photo, description, and contact information, and will include a read-only version of RootsMagic to show off your data and multimedia items.
- Map Your Family
- RootsMagic lets you view your family on a map. Simply select a family member from the list and RootsMagic will display the map (anywhere in the world), with pins where that person’s events (birth, marriage, death, burial, etc) occurred.
- Merging Duplicate Records
- RootsMagic provides the most powerful and easy to use merge capabilities available. RootsMagic will automatically look for duplicate individuals and display them in a list with the most likely matches listed first. Simply click a button to merge the duplicate pair, or mark them as “not a match” so that they won’t show up in any future merge sessions. Plus, RootsMagic features SmartMerge technology to let you quickly merge all those “for certain” duplicates.
- RootsMagic To-Go
- Take RootsMagic with you wherever you go! RootsMagic To-Go allows you to copy the RootsMagic program and your data onto any simple USB flash drive or removable drive. Take the drive to a computer, plug it in, and run RootsMagic directly from it.
In short, what more could you ask for? RootsMagic 7 is a terrific program, which we heartily endorse
THE BOOK – GETTING THE MOST OUT OF ROOTSMAGIC 7
RootsMagic is the easiest genealogy software available, yet many people will barely begin to use RootsMagic’s features. If you are one of these people, then Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic is the book for you.
You start with basic data entry and continue by learning advanced techniques such as custom reports, citing sources, GEDCOM, creating user-defined facts, scanning images, and merging.
Mix that with time saving shortcuts, and you soon will have a strong understanding of RootsMagic and its hidden powers.
This 395-page book is written by Bruce Buzbee, the author of RootsMagic.
If you already have RootsMagic 7, but just need the new guidebook, you can purchase it during the sale period at 15% off by clicking here.
Order Now, and take advantage of the best offer ever made on RootsMagic and Getting the Most Out Of RootsMagic – Only $19.88! That’s over 55% off! This offer ends at midnight Monday, June 29, 2015 and is limited to the first 200 orders, so order now!