A Family Roots Publishing Co. book store is set up in the Heritage room on the lobby floor of the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, next to the Family History Library. Hundreds of popular genealogy-related books, software programs, CD-ROMs, and laminate quick-guides are on display. Everything in the Heritage room book store is 30% off throughout the week! The hours of the store are:
December 6 through 11, 2015.
- This Sunday & Monday 11am-5pm
- This Tuesday-Thursday 11am-9pm
- This Friday 11am-4:30pm
If you’re in the Salt Lake area, stop by and see us, browse the many wonderful genealogy source books, guide books, and laminates. Then take a few home, all at 30% off MSRP.
While you are in the hotel, enter the drawing for a FREE full-registration to RootsTech 2016. While registering, pick a free eBook to be sent to your email address.
If unable to come by the FRPC shop in Salt Lake, you may also enter the contest by going to FamilyRootsPublishing.com, and clicking on the free eBook illustration (or just click on this link) located in the upper right hand corner of the HOME page. Purchase the book at no-charge by clicking on “Add to Cart.” The sale will be made as a “No Charge,” and your Credit Card need not be entered. However, you may add any other books you might want to purchase, entering your billing and shipping information. Click “Preview Order,” Click “Place Order.” You will receive the FREE eBook immediately, both with a link from the flash screen as well as a link in your order confirmation email.
The FREE full-registration to RootsTech 2016 is a 3-DAY PASS which includes the following:
- over 200 classes
- General sessions
- Getting Started classes
- Expo hall
- Evening events
The Spring-Summer genealogy research season has begun. If you’re even considering going to Salt Lake City, I’d be making reservations now! I just got new details on the Research Your Roots Package and 2015 Genealogy Rates for the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel. The prices are very affordable, and a good deal – especially when you consider that when you stay at the Plaza, you are Next Door To The World’s Largest Genealogy Library!
The Salt Lake Plaza’s Research Your Roots 3-Night Package is priced as follows:
- $355.00 Per Person Based on Single Occupancy Includes Tax.
- $215.00 Per Person Based on Double Occupancy Includes Tax.
The Package Includes:
- 3 Nights Deluxe Accommodations.
- One Hour Per Person of Research Consultation.
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Breakfast.
If you’re not looking for a package, the “Genealogy” discount rate is only $90.00. Keep in mind that these specials are subject to availability and Hotel’s projected occupancy. The pricing is good through December 31, 2015.
Where Genealogists Stay!
- Research your family roots next door at the World’s Largest Genealogy Library with over 2.2 million rolls of micro film, 300,000 books, and 4,500 periodicals.
- Just across the street from Historic Temple Square hosting 5 million visitors annually.
- Adjacent to the City Creek Center, Gateway mall and downtown dining and events.
- Beautiful banquet/conference facilities for all special occasions.
- Amenities include: free wireless hi-speed internet, guest library, business center, refrigerators & microwaves, pool, Jacuzzi, guest laundry, gift shop and covered parking.
- The Plaza Hotel’s full service restaurant offers one of downtown’s most popular and affordable dining experiences with room service.
- Airport shuttle.
Please contact my good friend, Richard Williams, who is the Director of Sales & Marketing at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel. Tell him that Leland sent you. I highly recommend the Plaza, and I stay there whenever I am in Salt Lake City (once for a 7-week stay!). The Plaza sponsors GenealogyBlog.com, as well as the Genealogy Newsline, and is the headquarters hotel of the annual Salt Lake Christmas Tour.
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel
122 West South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Richard Williams’ Direct Line: 801-606-2410